Sunday, November 1, 2009

Initial post_ RobynRand





Atlantis is my chosen name as it stimulates ideas of mystery, intrigue, secrets and lost magical treasure. Thoughts of the sea, relaxing, holidays, cool, refreshing and luxurious also come to mind.

some of the typestyles I am considering

I will be producing a wine label, essentially for white wine, if time permits I would enjoy including a red wine version as well.
The bottle I have chosen is light frosted green, tall and elegant looking. The colour pallet I will be using will be a combination of fresh blue-greens and either a deep blue or charcoal combined with a golden sand colour.
my bottle, chosen mainly for the frosted look it has

My target audience will be the tall, elegant looking ones with all the money, yes, upper class but still with a love of friends, laughter, good dinner parties and fine table wine. Consumers would be possibly in the more mature end of the age group so I would like to design something interesting and eye catching as my audience will already have their trusted favourites.



two of the pieces that inspired me, I hope to integrate a sea horse, starfish, or some other sea creature in the labelling
1 2
3 4
Above are my roughs attached to the bottle, feel free to give me feedback on any. The colours and type in them are just to give a rough idea of what it might end up as. I think I prefer the starfish one (4), I would have the background a charcoal colour for this.

this is the piece of hemp matting I might stitch together to produce the packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment