Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Label that Grog!






I started out wanting to do a very upmarket wine label with 'Red Kite'.
I was going to have a kite as a swing tag with all the information on one side and the logo on the other.
Then I went to 'Last Song' but I stopped after thinking that there are too many already on the market so similar.
Then I wanted to do a range of RTD's or ciders under the name 'Atlantis' but couldn't find the bottle I was looking for.
So at last I have decided to a liqueur/spirit range under the name 'Spotted Elephant.
Just in case you can't read my thumbnails I want to have the spots on the elephant to be die cut so the colour of the alcohol shows through.
The bottle I have chosen is a straight, plain, frosted glass liqueur bottle.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment